Friday, January 2, 2009

A Year of ZBrush

Hello all. My name is Todd Cowden. I'm an artist of a variety of sorts, from traditional illustration, digital painting, and 3d art to name a few. Browsing the ZBrush gallery toward the end of 2008 I was pretty amazed, and inspired enough to make a new years sub-resolution. That would be to really get to creating a variety of things with ZBrush in 2009.

For some unknown reason I seem to be more productive and stick to a schedule if I keep a journal of the progress. Which brings me to this. This is a blog that I plan on posting at least once a week some update on something I'm working on in ZBrush. It could be anything from a simple "proof of concept" technique test to a multi-post larger project.

Even though I'll be working primarily in ZBrush, as the name of the blog suggests, throughout the year I'll probably be relying on a variety of other software as well. These will most likely be Photoshop and Maya.

To anyone watching, hopefully you'll be able to spot some progression through the year. Maybe you'll even be able to pick up a small tip or two. Or even get in a small laugh or two.

So, let's begin. Hello 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment